Vegetarian options

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

They've been having vegetarian options at work lately. Monday was Italian Monday with Baked Eggplant Parmesean or White Bean Bruschetta. (Both were yummy!) Yesterday was Mediterranean Tuesday. (I didn't get to try those.) And today was Spanish Wednesday.

My lunch today: black bean taco - black beans, lettuce, tomato, red onion and salsa; cowboy salsa - corn, black beans, tomatoes, red onions, green peppers, green onions and fresh cilantro; and cinnamon apple salad - granny smith apples, grapes, celery, low-fat vanilla yogurt and cinnamon. Yum! And all of it had less than 400 calories and 10 grams of fat.

I can't wait for tomorrow - Asian Thursday. There's a choice of tofu stir fry (yum) or vegetable sushi.

If I can snag the recipes, I'll post them here later.

0 comments: