Introduction...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hi! My name is Heidi. I'm a Registered Dietitian. I study nutrition, food science and food safety for a living. I decided to do a blog because I get questions asked of me all the time: "Since you're a dietitian, do you eat healthy all the time?"; "What do you eat?"; "What's the best way to lose weight?"; "Should I take a multivitamin?" So, because I answer those questions frequently, I decided to blog about some of the questions I get asked and my response to those questions. I will also blog occasionally about what I eat. In my next post, I will outline the difference between a "nutritionist" and a Registered Dietitian. As you read my blog, I hope you'll find some nutritious "bytes" to help you make strides toward a healthier lifestyle!

0 comments: